Up to 3,000 poor and hungry Sydneysiders will enjoy Christmas lunch at The Rev. Bill Crews Foundation next Monday. The Prime Minister, the Hon. Anthony Albanese MP will be there to serve Christmas meals to those in need, together with the NSW Premier the Hon. Chris Minns MP and hundreds of other Christmas Day volunteers.
- Hon. Anthony Albanese MP and Hon. Chris Minns MP serving meals to Sydneysiders.
- Families enjoying Christmas.
- One of Sydney’s longest serving Santas (29 years playing Santa) giving presents to kids in need.
- Homeless people getting Christmas lunch.
- Volunteers serving meals.
When & where
Date: Monday, 25 December 2023
Time: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Venue: The Rev. Bill Crews Foundation, 180 Liverpool Road Ashfield
Rev. Bill Crews will be available for interview on location at The Rev. Bill Crews Foundation in Ashfield.
About The Rev. Bill Crews Foundation
For almost 40 years The Rev. Bill Crews Foundation has been providing assistance to address the cause and effect of homelessness, poverty and unemployment. The Foundation succeeds in achieving this through a combination of caring services like food provision, social welfare and education support.