The Rev. Bill Crews Foundation is always looking for enthusiastic volunteers. Our volunteers assist in a range of frontline and support areas in Ashfield and across Inner West Sydney.
Individuals interested in volunteering at The Rev. Bill Crews Foundation must:
- Have a valid NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC) if over 18. WWCCs are free for volunteers. Applications can be completed at the office of the Children’s Guardian or via this link
- Be 14 years old or older. Those aged between 14 – 16 need to be accompanied by an adult (who must also register with us as a volunteer and hold a NSW Working with Children Check). From 17 years of age individuals may volunteer without supervision
- Commit to the requirements of the role (usually 12 months)
- Have access to online services to register and have an email account for correspondence
- Read the Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Complete the online application form by selecting from the current vacancies below
- Attend an information session for new volunteers at the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation in Ashfield NSW. The next session is in July.
Our Frequently Asked Questions document outlines full details on our volunteer program and the recruitment process.
For further information, please contact our Volunteering Department on (02) 8752 4674 or email [email protected]