About our free meals
We serve breakfast every day of the year in our famous Loaves & Fishes Free Restaurant. Anyone who is homeless or needy can enjoy a morning pick-me-up with tea and coffee, as well as toast, cereals and other daily specials.
- 180 Liverpool Road, Ashfield: 9:00am – 9:45am daily.
Join us for brunch from our food van every day in Liverpool.
- 28 Pirie Street, Liverpool: 10:30am – 11:15am daily.
We work hard to make sure our lunches not only taste great, but are healthy too! Our lunch time free meals are prepared daily and served to the homeless and needy all over Sydney. Anyone in need is welcome.
- 180 Liverpool Road, Ashfield: 11:30am – 12:45pm daily.
- Miller Hub, 16 Woodward Crescent, Miller: 12:00pm – 12:45pm Monday | Wednesday | Friday.
- 206-210 Lakemba Street, Lakemba: 12:00am – 12:45pm Tuesday.
- Hart Park, Warwick Farm: 12:00am – 12:45pm Saturday | Sunday.
- North Parade Campsie: 12:00am – 12:45pm Thursday.
- Baptist Fountain, Redfern Park, Redfern: 12:00am – 12:45pm Tuesday.
Our chefs cook wholesome, hot dinners for the homeless and needy every night. These free meals for Sydney’s homeless are loaded into our custom-made food van and then served from our dedicated spot in Woolloomoollo.
- Yurong Parkway, Woolloomoollo: 7:30pm – 8:30pm every night.