The Site Project Management Assistant Volunteer supports the Site Management Team with various general administrative and office tasks with an emphasis on assisting in projects and events as well as maintaining databases (MEX, GIK, Fleet Maintenance).
Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older to volunteer as Site Project Management Assistant.
1 – 2 days per week for 4 – 6 hours per day, as required.
Site Project Management Assistant Volunteer reports to the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation’s Site Manager or appointed member of staff.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the Site Management Office.
- Assisting with the Site Management Projects.
- Supporting with administration duties as required.
- Updating and maintaining databases used by the Site Management Team – MEX, GIK, and Fleet with constituent information i.e. addresses, phone numbers etc.
- Archiving, filing and scanning files/batches/evidence.
- Contractor Relations: answering phone calls and assisting contractors meet the SLA requirements, with any queries and miscellaneous matters, also contacting contractors by phone to follow up on work completed.
- Assist with the administration and organisation of special events
- Administering post event actions
- Assisting with departmental projects
VOLUNTEER UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
Smart/casual, comfortable attire.
|Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures|
|Computer literate – MS applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)|
|MEX or other database knowledge & experience (preferred but not essential as training will be provided)|
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills||Previous experience in a customer facing role|
|Strong attention to detail||Able to handle ad-hoc requests and sudden changes in priorities|
|Ability to work autonomously||Experience supporting or managing projects or events|
|Excellent customer service skills|
|Knowledge of WHS standards and practices.|
|Ability to follow instructions and basic checklists.|
|Job Category||Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants, Event Management, Project Management|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|