We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to join our Site Management Department, responsible for the general upkeep and cleanliness of the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation Sites in Ashfield.
Site Management Team Members help to maintain a welcoming, clean and safe site for all and provide labour to complete tasks and errands.
Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older to volunteer as a Site Management Team Member.
Weekly, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays.
Site Management Team Volunteers may be required to carry out the following tasks, as required:
- Cleaning of the grounds across the two sites, to include sweeping, emptying, and relining of site bins, basic gardening etc.
- Inspecting the site for any required maintenance.
- Inspecting the site for any WHS hazards.
- Washing exteriors of the Food Van and General Staff Fleet.
- Assisting the Food Services Department in managing inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Basic furniture assembly & carpentry (picture hanging, door repair, lockset repair, shelving repair).
- Basic preventative maintenance – clean guttering, clearing drainage pits, window cleaning, spot cleaning, as directed.
- Basic paving repair tasks.
- Basic painting jobs.
- Assist with basic errands as directed by the Site Manager or Site Management Administration Assistant.
- Actively participate in Site Management toolbox talks.
- Customer service mindset
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of WH&S
- Ability to follow instructions and basic checklists
- Proficiency in the use of tools (hand or powered)
- Honest and reliable
- In good health
- Ability to comfortably lift 15kg
- Working with Children Check
- Covid-19 Immunisation Certificate
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|