Site Management Team Members are part of the Site Management Department responsible for the general upkeep and cleanliness of the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation Sites in Ashfield.
Site Management Team Members’ responsibilities include maintaining a clean and safe site for all visitors, as well as provide labour to complete tasks, and errands for all front facing departments.
Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older to volunteer as a Site Management Team Member.
Weekly, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays.
Site Management Team Members report to the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation’s Site Manager or an appointed member of staff.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Site Management Team Volunteers may be required to carry out the following tasks, as required:
- Cleaning of the grounds across the two sites, to include sweeping, emptying, and relining of site bins, basic gardening etc.
- Inspecting the site for any required maintenance.
- Inspecting the site for any WHS hazards.
- Washing exteriors of the Food Van and General Staff Fleet.
- Assisting the Food Services Department in managing inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Basic furniture assembly & carpentry (picture hanging, door repair, lockset repair, shelving repair).
- Basic preventative maintenance – clean guttering, clearing drainage pits, window cleaning, spot cleaning, as directed.
- Basic paving repair tasks.
- Basic painting jobs.
- Assist with basic errands as directed by the Site Manager or Site Management Administration Assistant.
- Actively participate in Site Management toolbox talks.
VOLUNTEER UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
Site Management Team Members will be required to wear PPE and Rev. Bill Crews Foundation uniform (supplied).
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
|Customer service mindset||Communicate clearly and professionally|
|Basic knowledge of WHS Standards and Practices||Able to multitask under pressure|
|Ability to follow instructions and basic checklists||Work within a team environment|
|Proficiency in the use of tools (powered or otherwise)|
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
|Honest and reliable||Be in good health|
|Professional standard of presentation||Ability to work alone or in a group|
|Attention to detail||Able to comfortably lift 15 kg|
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|