We need Volunteers to support our team providing meals from the Liverpool Uniting Church to vulnerable members of the community.
Join our team of dedicated Volunteers to assist in the service and clean up of breakfast and lunch at our Liverpool location. We provide sit-down and takeaway meals, which are fresh, hot and nutritious to members of the community who are experiencing homelessness and disadvantage.
If you are looking for an opportunity to give back to your community and support those in need we would love to hear from you.
- Be fully COVID vaccinated
- Have a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- Reasonable level of physical fitness, no pre-existing injuries or conditions that may be affected or exacerbated by the role.
(Volunteers will be required to complete a Health Declaration Form).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good personal hygiene
- Patient, punctual and reliable with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take instruction and direction from the Supervisor/Van Driver
- Desire to help others and to contribute to a charitable organisation
7 days a week
Breakfast | Monday to Friday | 9:00am to 9:45am
Lunch | Monday to Friday | 11:30am to 12:45pm
Lunch | Saturday & Sunday | 11:00am to 1:00pm
Liverpool Uniting Church | 28 Pirie Street | Liverpool
If you are looking for a way to positively contribute to your community and work within a team that is passionate about helping others, apply today!
|Job Category||Food servers, Hospitality & Food Service, Kitchen Hands|
|Nearest train station||Liverpool station|