Liverpool Meal Server Volunteers assist the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation in an outreach service to provide meals where they are needed most.
Volunteers are responsible for assisting in the service and clean-up of breakfast and lunch within the Liverpool Uniting Church Hall at 28 Pirie Street, Liverpool. Volunteers provide an invaluable contribution to the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation and help us ensure that our guests in the Liverpool community have a positive experience every time they use our services.
- Reasonable level of physical fitness, no pre-existing injuries or conditions that may be affected or exacerbated by the role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good personal hygiene
- Patient and reliable
- Ability to take instruction and direction
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Desire to help others and to contribute to a charitable organisation
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Working with Children Check
7 days a week at Liverpool Uniting Church, 28 Pirie Street, Liverpool.
Breakfast, 8:30am – 10:00am (Monday – Friday)
Lunch, 11:00am – 1:00pm (Monday – Friday)
Brunch, 10:30am – 12:00pm (Saturday & Sunday)
If you are looking for a way to positively contribute to the community and work within a team that is passionate about helping others, apply today!
|Job Category||Food servers, Hospitality & Food Service, Kitchen Hands|
|Nearest train station||Liverpool station|