Summary of the Job
The Rev. Bill Crews Foundation provides assistance to address the cause and effect of homelessness and poverty, as well as unemployment. Indeed, we succeed in achieving this through a combination of caring services like food provision, social welfare, and education support.
We are looking for an Information Technology Manager. This position will provide timely maintenance and administration of our core systems, network and software applications, along with governance documentation.
- Permanent full-time role
- Based in Ashfield
- Dynamic working environment
- You have 2-5 years’ experience in a complex enterprise IT operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to learn new software applications in a short period of time.
The role includes:
- End user support.
- Windows Server Management (2019 & 2012 R2)
- Managing CCTV & access control systems
- Managing Phone systems
- Governance documentation overseeing information management system, policies, standards, processes, and procedures. The development, enhancement, and maintenance across the documentation control management.
- Contribute to the implementation and improvement of the QMS to ensure that the quality policy objectives are achieved.
- May supervise volunteers and interns.
If you feel you are suitably qualified for this position and you can bring your experience to the role, please apply via the link IT Manager Application in seek.com and send your CV with a Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria above, along with a minimum of three references to Carmen Haley
For more information about The Bill Crews Foundation, please visit our website at https://www.billcrews.org/
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position
Only People short listed will be contacted
No Recruitment Agencies, please
|Job Category||IT and Communications|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|