Information Desk Assistant Volunteers are responsible for general administrative duties and providing information, direction and referrals to visitors at the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation administration building front desk.
1 – 2 days per week on weekdays, 9am – 4pm for 6 months minimum
Information Desk Assistant Volunteers may be required to complete a range of set tasks during the course of a typical shift. These tasks will be completed under the supervision of the Executive Assistant or appointed staff member, and will include:
- Greet incoming guests and visitors to the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation
- Direct visitors to the appropriate department or contact the person they are meeting with.
- Refer any requests to speak with or meet Rev. Bill Crews to his PA
- Forward telephone calls and emails to staff as required
- Provide service to guests by answering questions, providing information, making referrals, and assuring appropriate follow-through and/or resolution.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Basic computer and database skills
- Basic knowledge of WHS standards and practices
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated, proactive and responsive
- Highly professional and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills
- Treat others with respect, care and compassion
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous receptionist experience
Working with Children Check
Full Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
Volunteers must be 18 or older to volunteer as Information Desk Assistant Volunteer
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Opportunities to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Be part of a team that is passionate about making a real difference in the community
Volunteers must wear smart, casual and comfortable clothing and closed in shoes.
|Job Category||Administration & Office Support, Receptionists, Social Health & Wellbeing|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|