The Rev. Bill Crews Foundation is looking for a qualified hairdresser/barber to cut our guests’ hair on a regular basis.
This is a wonderful opportunity to practise your skills and help those less fortunate feel better about themselves.
Our guests have many challenges to face, one of them often being a low self-esteem. A haircut can have a great effect on someone, giving them a real boost.
It may be “just a haircut” but it’s the kindness shown that makes our guests know that people really care.
- Experience and qualifications in hairdressing
- Ability to commit to the role on a regular basis
- Demonstrate compassion and care toward others
- Present a positive and friendly approach to all
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to work well in a team
- Possess or undergo a Working with Children Check
- Complete the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation volunteer orientation training and site induction
- Participate in activities safely, being mindful of guests, self and staff
- Preserve the privacy of clients and team members by observing the required standards of confidentiality
- Uphold the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation values
|Job Category||Social Health & Wellbeing|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|