Summary of the Job
The role of the Fundraising Assistant is to undertake a range of administrative tasks to assist in the day to day operations of the Fundraising department, donations processing/data-entry being 80% of the overall role currently.
The role sits within the Fundraising Team for both The Bill Crews Charitable Trust and The Exodus Foundation, and involves general administrative, database management, events and office tasks.
Your experience and skills:
- Previous database/data-entry experience (minimum 2 years relevant experience)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to process high volumes of donations (during the peak appeal periods)
- Highly desirable Salesforce familiarity
- Highly desirable experience within fundraising space
- Focused and professional attitude
- An ability to work in a busy office, in a team environment
The Fundraising Assistant will be accountable for:
- Donation processing, including cash and in-kind donations – data entry, creating batch payments and generating & issuing donation receipts and keeping donor records up-to-date;
- Donor engagement – communicating with donors, attending phone calls, and responding to emails from potential and/or existing donors;
- Provide administrative assistance to the Fundraising Team as and when required
- NFP salary packaging benefit reducing taxable income
- Access to training and development
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and only successful applicants will be contacted.
For more information about The Bill Crews Foundation and The Bill Crews Charitable Trust please visit our website at https://www.billcrews.org/
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
|Job Category||Data Entry & Word Processing, Fundraising|
|Close to public transport||Ashfield|