Join a dynamic Food Services Team in providing fresh and healthy meals to those in need and help to make a real difference in your community.
Food Services Volunteers provide an invaluable contribution Rev. Bill Crews Foundation and help us ensure that all our guests have a positive experience every time they use our services. Food Services Volunteers are responsible for assisting in the preparation, service, and clean-up of breakfast and lunch within the Loaves & Fishes Free Restaurant. No experience is necessary and you are not required to cook. Food Services Volunteers provide meal service to our guests with a smile, in a timely and consistent manner and in accordance with hygiene and WH&S requirements.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Working with Children Check
- Reasonable level of physical fitness, no pre-existing injuries or conditions that may be affected or exacerbated by the role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good personal hygiene
- Patient and reliable
- Ability to take instruction and direction
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Desire to help others and to contribute to a charitable organisation
7 days a week at the Loaves & Fishes Restaurant, 180 Liverpool Road, Ashfield.
Breakfast, 8am – 10am
Meal Packing, 9am – 12pm
Lunch, 10am – 2pm
If you are looking for a way to positively contribute to your community and work within a team that is passionate about helping others, apply today!
|Job Category||Food servers, Hospitality & Food Service|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|