We need Volunteers to join our Food Services team to help serve piping hot meals at our Loaves & Fishes Restaurant in Ashfield.
Join our team of dedicated Volunteers here in Ashfield, assisting in the preparation, service, and clean-up of breakfast and lunch within the Loaves & Fishes Free Restaurant. No experience is necessary and you are not required to cook.
We provide a sit-down and/or takeaway hot meal, which is fresh, hot and nutritious to members of the community who are experiencing homelessness and disadvantage.
- Be fully COVID vaccinated
- Have a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- Reasonable level of physical fitness, no pre-existing injuries or conditions that may be affected or exacerbated by the role.
(Volunteers will be required to complete a Health Declaration Form).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good personal hygiene
- Patient, punctual and reliable with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take instruction and direction from the Supervisor
- Desire to help others and to contribute to a charitable organisation
7 days a week at the Loaves & Fishes Restaurant, 180 Liverpool Road, Ashfield.
Breakfast – 8am – 10am
Lunch – 10am – 2pm
If you are looking for a way to positively contribute to your community and work within a team that is passionate about helping others, apply today!
|Job Category||Food servers, Hospitality & Food Service|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|