Our Healthcare team operates a full Medical Clinic providing safe, high quality and effective health care services that address the holistic (physical, social, psychological and spiritual) needs of our patients.
The Complex Case Worker is responsible for working directly with new and existing clients to support and identify their goals and objectives while facilitating access to any service they need through a people-centred approach in a safe and calm environment.
The role will predominately develop Individual case management plans to achieve desired outcomes and arranging support options through our Social Health and Wellbeing team, and where applicable, by referring clients to alternative support agencies.
You will bring
- a passion to make a difference to individuals from marginalised backgrounds, in a non-judgemental, courteous and respectful manner
- proven experience in case management supporting individuals who are homeless or at risk of homelessness with the focus being to achieve stable, secure and appropriate housing
- demonstrated experienced in dealing with, and referring out, individuals with mental health and AOD for further clinical assessment, support and case management
- working knowledge and experience maintaining client information and case notes on client information management systems
- strong advocacy and referral capabilities
- strong conflict management skills
- tertiary qualification in social work, social science, welfare, or a related discipline
- minimum of five (5) years post graduate experience in case management
- access to flexible working arrangements and salary packaging benefits
- be part of team making a difference to the communities
- caring, supportive and family-focused environment
If you’re looking to give something back to the community and improve the world for those who are less fortunate please submit your details and resume below
Bill Crews Charitable Trust and the Exodus Foundation are separate but co-operating entities. Both collaborate to meet the services and programs delivered under the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation brand name.
All Bill Crews Foundation employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to comply with relevant booster vaccinations approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination status will be required prior to commencing this role.
Applicants must hold work rights for Australia, and the successful candidate will be required to complete a Working With Children Check and Police Check as part of their employment.
|Job Category||Healthcare & Medical, Social Health & Wellbeing|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|