Our current Client Services Manager will soon be heading off on a secondment with an international organisation. To ensure that there is plenty of time for a detailed handover we’re now searching for someone so they have as much time as possible for preparing to take on the role.
This position is primarily responsible for the provision and coordination of client services related activities in our Social Health and Wellbeing (SHW) clinic which provides holistic support to vulnerable people with complex needs. It also focuses on providing leadership and support to our clinic team which includes Medical, Dental and Social Welfare professionals on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities also include:
- supporting the day to day delivery, consistency and quality of welfare services, including provision of information, advice, referral, finance relief and casework
- support the clinic teams and clinical practitioners
- ensure effective compliance with RACPG accreditation
- collaborate with our Community Engagement team to ensure appropriate referral pathways to the clinical team and / or external agencies
- establish new partnerships / build stronger relationships with local agencies and prospective allied health services to ensure provision of services that reflect the changing needs of the community
- monitor and evaluate grants
- regularly review and improve our practice deliverables, staff development including clinic policies and procedures to provide quality and timely services to our clients
- be a strong leader with exceptional interpersonal / communication skills
- hold a tertiary qualification in human services or equivalent
- have 10+ years relevant experience
- demonstrate judgement, initiative and effective decision making
- have extensive experience and training working with individuals with complex needs
- NFP salary packaging benefits ($15,900 tax free)
- caring, supportive and family-focused environment
- work with a great group of people who care about giving back to the community and the guests that we serve
If you’re looking to work for an organisation that is truly making a difference in the community, one person at a time, please send through your resume.
Bill Crews Charitable Trust and the Exodus Foundation are separate but co-operating entities. Both collaborate to meet the services and programs delivered under the Rev. Bill Crews Foundation brand name.
All Bill Crews Foundation employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to comply with relevant booster vaccinations approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination status will be required prior to commencing this role.
Applicants must hold work rights for Australia, and the successful candidate will be required to complete a Working With Children Check and Police Check as part of their employment.
|Job Category||General Management, Healthcare & Medical, Other, Social Health & Wellbeing|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|