Breakfast Server volunteers are responsible for assisting in the preparation, service, and clean-up of Breakfast within the Loaves & Fishes Free Restaurant.
Breakfast server volunteers may be required to complete a range of set tasks during the course of a typical breakfast shift. These tasks will be completed under the supervision and guidance of the on-duly Food Services supervisor, and will include;
- Setup of furniture within the Loaves and Fishes Restaurant
- Preparation of toast
- Preparation and setup of breakfast spreads and condiments
- Setup of tea and coffee
- Setup of water station
- Serving of food and beverage during breakfast times
- Post breakfast clean-up
- Other duties as required by the on-duty Food Services Supervisor
- Volunteers serve up to: 2 hours Daily
- Minimum age: 14
Volunteers are also required to conduct tasks in accordance to The Rev. Bill Crews Foundation’s WHS and Food Hygiene policies. Information about these policies and standard operating procedures can be found within the Food Services Volunteer Manual.
- Customer Service Skills
- Hospitality Skills
- Food Preparation and Food Safety
- Teamwork (ability to work independently and as part of a team)
- Food Service Experience, or
- Hospitality Experience, or
- Customer Service Skills.
|Job Category||Food servers, Hospitality & Food Service, Kitchen Hands|
|Close to public transport||Ashfield|