We need a Volunteer to support and assist our Site Management team.
The Administration Assistant will assist in day-to-day duties, which will include various general administration and office based tasks, update and maintain databases, archiving, filing and scanning files, answering phones and assisting contractors to meet our SLA requirements.
Skills & experience required:
- experience in office administrative practices and procedures
- intermediate experience in MS Office Suite i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point
- MEX or other database experience is preferred but not essential as training will be provided
- excellent verbal and written communication
- strong focus on customer service
- excellent eye for detail
- able to handle ad-hoc requests and sudden changes in priorities
- ability to follow instructions and basic checklists
We need you to:
- be honest and trustworthy
- punctual and reliable
- able to work autonomously
- team orientated
- be fully COVID vaccinated, and
- have a valid Working with Children Check
- 3 days per week and / or as required
- 8.30am to 1.30pm
If you would like to be part of an organisation that is truly making a difference, please send us your application.
|Job Category||Administration & Office Support|
|Closest public transport||Ashfield|